Terms & Conditions
In our Maidstone store we accept cash payments and all major credit & debit cards including American Express.
For website orders we accept all major credit & debit cards and Paypal.
Delivery of your order placed through this website:
We aim to dispatched all orders received by 4pm Monday to Friday on the same day (excluding English bank holidays).
Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the next working day.
Orders with a value of £50 or more for delivery within the United Kingdom automatically receive free 1st class recorded delivery.
If your order is over £50 and you require guaranteed next day delivery (Monday - Saturday within the UK) additional options are available at the checkout.
Free delivery does not extend to balloon orders. Price for local balloon delivery on application.
Delivery options are as follows:
UK Mainland 1st Class Recorded Post - £4.99
- We normally dispatch your orders within 24 hours of receipt
- Standard Delivery takes approximately 2-3 working days although this is not guaranteed
- Our dispatch team does not work Saturdays, Sundays or Bank/Public Holidays so orders will not be despatched on these days
UK Special Delivery Next Day 1pm - £8.99
- Order before 4pm Monday to Thursday and your order will be dispatched the same day
- Orders are guaranteed for delivery the next day before 1pm
- Orders received Friday before 4pm will be processed and posted same day but may not arrive until Monday
- A signature will be required for all Special Delivery Orders
UK Saturday Delivery 1pm - £14.99
- Order Friday before 4pm and we will guarantee delivery for Saturday before 1pm
- A Signature will be required for all Saturday Delivery Orders
European Shipping - £14.99
- We normally dispatch your orders within 24 hours of receipt (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public Holidays)
- Standard Delivery takes approximately 5-7 working days although this is not guaranteed
- Most Orders going to Europe will need a signature
- There is no Express Delivery available for orders outside the United Kingdom
- Customers outside of the UK should please note that the buyer is responsible for any and all customs, duty, taxes/ vat and import charges etc., which may be made by your country.
Shipping outside the UK & Europe - P.O.A
Please contact us for a quote for shipping to a country outside of the UK & Europe.
Please be aware that deliveries at busy times of the year, for example Halloween and Christmas, may take a little longer than usual to arrive so please order in plenty of time.
Please note: In the event of severe weather conditions some deliveries may be delayed.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to dispatch part or all of your order, we will contact you to discuss viable options or alternatives. If none can be agreed we will issue a refund.
Returns & Cancellations for website orders:
Orders placed through this website are subject to the Long-distance trading act giving the consumer a 7 day cooling-off period from receipt of the goods.
For all returns/cancellations please contact us at 01622 201000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order please inform us as soon as possible. As stated above we aim to dispatch all orders the same day so if this is after we have dispatched your order you can still return it to us.
Once you have received you order you have 7 days to inform us if you wish to return part or all of your order for a replacement, exchange or refund of the cost of the goods paid. The cost of posting the items back to us is to be paid by the consumer. Once you have informed us of your wish to return and item/s you have 7 days in which to do so. We suggest you return the item with a recorded service as you are responsible for the goods until we receive them back.
If an item or items are found to be damaged or faulty you are able to return them back to us within the 7 day period as stated. We will then refund the cost of the item/s and postage.
For reasons of hygiene we regret we cannot offer returns on wigs, facial hair, fake teeth, face paints, make-up, eyelashes, masks, hosiery and underwear. If a packet costume contains any of these items in sealed packets please do not open as we will be unable to accept return of the costume.
If you are unsure about an item please contact before you purchase and we will try our very best to advise you.
Refunds & Exchanges Policy in our Maidstone store:
Items bought in our Maidstone store are not subject to the same returns policy for those bought through our website.
We unfortunately cannot exchange or refund in store if an item was bought in error or no longer needed. This does not affect you salutary rights.
In our Maidstone store customers are very welcome to try costumes on before purchased to be sure they fit well and our suitable.
Please not the following additional conditions apply:
- Any item purchased online that is to be returned should be received by us in the condition in which it was received by you.
- It should be returned in the original undamaged packaging
- Returned items must be undamaged, unused and in a suitable condition for resale
- Items returned without the original packaging will not be refunded
- Items that come in sealed packaging (such as blister packs) must not have been opened.
- All items will be inspected before a refund is given.
- The purchaser is responsible for any items being returned until they reach us.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of the return (excluding faults)
- Should an item/s be returned to us which was sent taking advantage of free delivery for orders over £50 in value and a refund is due for the returned item/s a surcharge of £4.99 will be deducted from the refund if the resulting order value will be less than £50 with the refunded item/s
- We regret we cannot send out replacements or exchanges until we receive the returned items.
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear & tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to for our instructions (whether oral or written), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goos without our approval.
- If you make a valid claim, we shall replace the ordered good sin question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms & conditions at any time but, i respect of any ordered goods, the terms & conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed the order.
Printing & pricing errors:
Should a product be listed with an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, there may be minor variations in the colour & style from time to time. We always do our upmost to keep the images and descriptions on our website up to date and accurate. This does not affect you statuary rights.
We aim to keep our website up to date to reflect current stock availability. In the unlikely event that an item on your order is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible. In most cases your order would be dispatched a day later as we have daily deliveries from most of our suppliers.
Any information that you supply to us will be treated in the strictest confidence. Our website is a secure site & we do not supply our customer details to any third party.
All prices on this website are inclusive of the current UK VAT set at 20%. Child size costumes designed for ages 14 and under are tax exempt and have no VAT added.