Returns & Cancellations for website orders:
Orders placed through this website are subject to the Long-distance trading act giving the consumer a 14 day cooling-off period from receipt of the goods.
For all returns/cancellations please contact us at 01622 201000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order please inform us as soon as possible. As stated above we aim to dispatch all orders the same day so if this is after we have dispatched your order you can still return it to us.
Once you have received you order you have 14 days to inform us if you wish to return part or all of your order for a replacement, exchange or refund of the cost of the goods paid. The cost of posting the items back to us is to be paid by the consumer. Once you have informed us of your wish to return and item/s you have 14 days in which to do so. We suggest you return the item with a recorded service as you are responsible for the goods until we receive them back.
If an item or items are found to be damaged or faulty you are able to return them back to us within the 14 day period as stated. We will then refund the cost of the item/s and postage.
For reasons of hygiene we regret we cannot offer returns on wigs, facial hair, fake teeth, face paints, make-up, eyelashes, masks, hosiery and underwear. If a packet costume contains any of these items in sealed packets please do not open as we will be unable to accept return of the costume.
If you are unsure about an item please contact before you purchase and we will try our very best to advise you.
Refunds & Exchanges Policy in our Maidstone store:
Items bought in our Maidstone store are not subject to the same returns policy for those bought through our website.
We unfortunately cannot exchange or refund in store if an item was bought in error or no longer needed. This does not affect you salutary rights.
In our Maidstone store customers are very welcome to try costumes on before purchased to be sure they fit well and our suitable.
Please not the following additional conditions apply:
- Any item purchased online that is to be returned should be received by us in the condition in which it was received by you.
- It should be returned in the original undamaged packaging
- Returned items must be undamaged, unused and in a suitable condition for resale
- Items returned without the original packaging will not be refunded
- Items that come in sealed packaging (such as blister packs) must not have been opened.
- All items will be inspected before a refund is given.
- The purchaser is responsible for any items being returned until they reach us.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of the return (excluding faults)
- Should an item/s be returned to us which was sent taking advantage of free delivery for orders over £50 in value and a refund is due for the returned item/s a surcharge of £4.99 will be deducted from the refund if the resulting order value will be less than £50 with the refunded item/s
- We regret we cannot send out replacements or exchanges until we receive the returned items.