Returns & Cancellations for website orders:
Orders placed through this website are subject to the Long-distance trading act giving the consumer a 7 day cooling-off period from receipt of the goods.
For all returns/cancellations please contact us at 01622 201000 or at email@example.com
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order please inform us as soon as possible. As stated above we aim to dispatch all orders the same day so if this is after we have dispatched your order you can still return it to us.
Once you have received you order you have 7 days to inform us if you wish to return part or all of your order for a replacement, exchange or refund of the cost of the goods paid. The cost of posting the items back to us is to be paid by the consumer. Once you have informed us of your wish to return and item/s you have 7 days in which to do so. We suggest you return the item with a recorded service as you are responsible for the goods until we receive them back.
If an item or items are found to be damaged or faulty you are able to return them back to us within the 7 day period as stated. We will then refund the cost of the item/s and postage.
For reasons of hygiene we regret we cannot offer returns on wigs, facial hair, fake teeth, face paints, make-up, eyelashes, masks, hosiery and underwear. If a packet costume contains any of these items in sealed packets please do not open as we will be unable to accept return of the costume.
If you are unsure about an item please contact before you purchase and we will try our very best to advise you.
Refunds & Exchanges Policy in our Maidstone store:
Items bought in our Maidstone store are not subject to the same returns policy for those bought through our website.
We unfortunately cannot exchange or refund in store if an item was bought in error or no longer needed. This does not affect you salutary rights.
In our Maidstone store customers are very welcome to try costumes on before purchased to be sure they fit well and our suitable.
Please not the following additional conditions apply:
- Any item that is to be returned should be received by us in the condition in which it was received by you.
- It should be returned in the original undamaged packaging
- Returned items must be undamaged, unused and in a suitable condition for resale
- Items returned without the original packaging will not be refunded
- Items that come in sealed packaging (such as blister packs) must not have been opened.
- All items will be inspected before a refund is given.
- The purchaser is responsible for any items being returned until they reach us.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of the return (excluding faults)
- Should item/s be returned to us which was sent taking advantage of free delivery for orders over £50 in value and a refund is due for the returned item/s a surcharge of £4.95 will be deducted from the refund if the resultant order value will be less than £50 with the refunded item/s
- We regret we cannot send out replacements or exchanges until we receive the returned items.
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear & tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to for our instructions (whether oral or written), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goos without our approval.
- If you make a valid claim, we shall replace the ordered good sin question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms & conditions at any time but, i respect of any ordered goods, the terms & conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed the order.
Printing & pricing errors:
Should a product be listed with an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, there may be minor variations in the colour & style from time to time. We always do our upmost to keep the images and descriptions on our website up to date and accurate. This does not affect you statuary rights.
We aim to keep our website up to date to reflect current stock availability. In the unlikely event that an item on your order is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible. In most cases your order would be dispatched a day later as we have daily deliveries from most of our suppliers.
Any information that you supply to us will be treated in the strictest confidence. Our website is a secure site & we do not supply our customer details to any third party.
All prices on this website are inclusive of the current UK VAT set at 20%. Child size costumes designed for ages 14 and under are tax exempt and have no VAT added.